Right next door, residents can enjoy the capital’s newest urban public park, with 99,409 m2 of amenities and attractions. The development also feature pop-up shops, a cafe and outdoor fitness equipment to inspire the most dynamic lifestyles. From smart studios to spacious three-bedroom apartments, every property brings you the very best of capital living on Reem, with balconies looking out over the canal, park,sea or city skyline.
Shams Abu Dhabi comprises residential living areas that occupy 90% of the project, while the remaining 10% will be used for commercial and recreational areas. It will contain around 100 land plots providing 22,000 residential units and a million square metre park named Shams Park.The entrance of the development will feature the Shams Gate, an 8-building development.
Nearby Location:Saadiyat Island,Al Maryah Island.
Our team is experienced, motivated and work diligently to ensure your property needs are met.
Contact us at these Nos. 0507522578 or 024455574
-Shared swimming pool